Saturday, April 18, 2009

OMG Dan has a Youtube Channel!

Yes, thats right. I am now on Youtube. 

Why, you may ask? Well, I love music and spend quite a bit of time practicing, and what good is learning music if you don't share it with the world? How awesome is it that I can post of video of my music and people all over the world can (hopefully) enjoy it? I think thats amazing.

So I made a Youtube Channel. Here is a link.
I will only be posting videos when I feel that a piece is ready to be shown to the world, so don't expect one really often, maybe once a month. And they won't be perfect. But subscribe, leave a comment, tell all your friends and do all that other youtubey fun stuff. :)

Anyway, here is me playing one of my favorite pieces, Rachmaninoff's Prelude in C# Minor.



No comments: