So wow, this H1N1 thing is getting pretty crazy everywhere. Everywhere I look, people are getting sick (even if it's not with H1N1). So here are my tips for staying healthy. They've all been said before, but they bear repeating and they've kept me healthy so far!
1. Drink lots of water/herbal tea. Lots and lots and lots. It's good for you.
2. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. So eat more then one. And other fruits and veggies. They are also good for you. (Duh)
3. Get exercise, keep in shape. This is also important, as you need to be active in order to sustain a strong immune system. So walking, running, dancing, whatever. We have an ellipticle trainer that I hop on for an hour 3-4 times a week.
4. Wash your hands! Every time you shake hands with someone, before you eat, after you use the washroom, and at least once an hour!
5. Take Vitamin C + Echinacea. And possible ColdFX. That's what I take.
6. Cut down on/eliminate sugar. Freeze the rest of your halloween candy, until the flus have past.
7. Stay warm! Don't let your body get cold or your body will spend it's energy on warming you up, rather then fighting viruses. Put on a sweater, or run around the house.
8. And get lots of sleep!